This article is intended for current MemberClicks' Oasis Association Management Software (AMS) customers. Please contact email@example.com or visit www.memberclicks.com for more information about the Oasis AMS and its features.
Integrate your Oasis AMS account with an ePly account to conduct onsite attendee check-in scanning and create custom name badges.
With this integration you will continue to manage event registration in Oasis but utilize ePly's barcode check-in solution without the need to manually export and import data or manage the same changes in both systems. Attendees registered via Oasis event forms will automatically sync with ePly events. Upon checking in through ePly, attendance is automatically recorded in Oasis in each individual profiles Event Attendance.
From the Forms List, edit an existing form or create a new one with an event section and copy the Event ID. This can be found in the Event Section Properties.
- Create a form corresponding to your Oasis event. Give it a similar name.
Choose template #3, basic form with no fee, if you're unsure which template to choose or you're not copying an existing form.
- Within the form, navigate to Advanced Options > Integrations
- Input the Oasis event ID.
- Click Save Oasis Settings.
Additional ePly details specific to Oasis events:
- Once the event ID is added to the ePly form and registrations exist in your Oasis event, if you go to the Reports area of ePly and click the Primary Registrants report, you'll start seeing the data sync in ePly. These registrations will be displayed as Live registrations (represented by a green dot in the Status column).
- Prior to the date of the event, you may notice that your ePly form is in test mode. On the event date, the form status of the ePly form will automatically be set to Open so that there are no issues with using the Check-In feature.
If at any point you feel you've made a mistake, you can create a new ePly event from the View My Forms page and start over. An Oasis Event ID can only be used on 1 ePly form at a time so you would need to delete it from the form you've decided to start over with before adding it to a new form.
- Start in ePly Manually sync attendees from Oasis to ePly
- Navigate to Reports > Primary Registrants report.
- Click the Oasis Registrant Update button (top center).
- Wait a few moments, refresh the report and see if Oasis attendees begin to appear.
- Start in ePly Update attendance status from ePly to Oasis
- Staying on the Primary Registrants report, click a name to open one their details page.
- Check off its check-In status.
- Save page.
- Wait a few moments, open Oasis and navigate to the individuals profile.
- The attendance should be updated from 'Registered' to 'Attended' in the View Event Attendance Modal
You are now ready to start checking in attendees using the ePly check-in app or an ePly report with the check-in status checkbox column. Be sure to email attendees their barcode tickets and/or setup name badges with barcodes.
See the following ePly help articles for more information
Tickets and Barcodes
Create Name Badges
Send or Schedule a Mass Email to Registrants